Discover the best laptops for engineering students in India under 70000 Rupees for 2023. Our expert picks ensure you get the right laptop to power your studies. Don’t miss out!
Are you an engineering student in India searching for the perfect laptop to support your academic journey in 2023?
We’ve curated a list of the top 10 laptops that cater to the needs of engineering students while keeping your budget under 70000 Rupees in mind. Whether you’re into coding, 3D modeling, or simulations, our expert recommendations will help you make an informed decision.
Explore the key factors to consider, from processing power to battery life, as we assist you in finding the ideal companion for your educational endeavors.
Let’s dive into the world of laptops designed to empower the engineers of tomorrow!
10 Best Laptop for Engineering Students Under 70000
Here are the top 10 laptops for engineering students under 70000 in India. The ranking is organized on the basis of price, features and reviews.
Dell [SmartChoice] G15-5520 Gaming Laptop
Powerful 12th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB DDR5 RAM, and a 512 GB SSD. It has a 15.6″ FHD display, NVIDIA RTX 3050 graphics, and efficient cooling. Comes with Windows 11, a backlit keyboard, and a 1-year warranty.
ASUS Vivobook 16X, AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS, 16″ Thin & Light Laptop
AMD Ryzen 7 5800HS processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and a 512GB SSD. It has a 16-inch FHD+ display, integrated AMD Radeon Graphics, and a backlit keyboard. Running Windows 11 Home, it’s a thin and lightweight laptop with military-grade durability, offering up to 6 hours of battery life. It comes with a range of I/O ports, a 720p HD camera with privacy shutter, Wi-Fi 6, and a fingerprint sensor.
Acer Aspire 5 Gaming Laptop Intel Core i5 12th gen (16 GB/512 GB SSD/Win11 Home/4GB Graphics/RTX 2050)
The Acer Aspire 5 Gaming laptop is powered by a 12th Gen Intel Core i5 processor with 12 cores, paired with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 GPU for impressive graphics. It features efficient cooling, a 15.6″ Full HD display, and offers intelligent noise reduction for online communication. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 6E and Thunderbolt 4. It has 16GB DDR4 RAM (upgradable to 32GB) and a fast 512GB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 SSD.
HP Laptop 15s, 11th Gen Intel Core i5 FHD, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD.
This laptop is equipped with a fast 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, Intel Iris Xᵉ graphics, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and a 512GB SSD for improved multitasking and storage. Its 15.6-inch FHD display provides clear visuals, and it offers reliable connectivity with Wi-Fi 5 and Bluetooth 5.0. The laptop has a long-lasting battery, HP True Vision camera, and comes with Windows 11 and MS Office. It’s sustainably made and backed by HP’s reputation for reliability with a 1-year warranty.
MSI GF63 Thin, Intel Core i7-11800H, 40CM FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-11800H processor with a maximum turbo speed of 4.6 GHz and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q GPU with 4 GB GDDR6 memory. It has 8 GB of DDR4-3200 RAM and a 144Hz 15.6-inch IPS-level display with a slim bezel frame. It offers high-performance cooling, high-resolution audio, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, and RJ45 LAN connectivity. The laptop comes with Windows 10 Home and includes a free upgrade to Windows 11.
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 Intel Core i7 11th Gen 15.6″ FHD Laptop
This Lenovo laptop features a 15.6-inch display, an Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB of RAM, and a fast 512 GB SSD. It has integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and runs on Windows 11 Home. With a 7-hour average battery life, it’s a lightweight option at 1.65 kilograms. It’s made by Lenovo and includes essential components like a power adapter and manual, offering solid performance for various computing needs.
ASUS Vivobook 15, IntelCore i7 FHD, Thin and Light Laptop
Powered by an Intel Core i7-12650H processor with a base speed of 2.3 GHz and up to 4.7 GHz with 10 cores. It comes with 16GB of DDR4 RAM and a 512GB SSD. The 15.6-inch display has a Full HD resolution, and it runs Windows 11 Home. It’s a thin and light design, weighing 1.70 kg, with up to 6 hours of battery life. It includes a backlit keyboard and various I/O ports. Other features include a 720p HD camera with privacy shutter, Wi-Fi 6, and voice recognition support for Cortana and Alexa.
HP Victus Gaming Laptop, 12th Gen Intel Core i5, NVIDIA RTX 3050 GPU, 15.6-inch FHD display
8-core Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA RTX 3050 GPU, 512GB SSD, and 16GB RAM for gaming and multitasking. It offers a fast 144Hz display, Wi-Fi 6, and a 4-cell battery with quick charging. Enhanced collaboration features include a 720p HD camera and backlit keyboard. It comes with Windows 11, is eco-friendly, and has pre-loaded MS Office.
ASUS TUF Gaming F15, 15.6″ FHD 144Hz, Intel Core i5, 11th Gen, 4GB Graphics, Gaming Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD)
Intel Core i5-11400H processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM (expandable to 32GB), and a 512GB PCIe SSD. The laptop has a 15.6-inch FHD display with a 144Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 graphics. It comes with Windows 11 Home, a backlit keyboard, and a variety of ports including Thunderbolt 4. The laptop is thin, and its battery life depends on usage conditions. Additionally, it includes access to over 100 high-quality PC games and one month of Game Pass, including EA Play, with new game additions.
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 AMD Ryzen 5, 15.6″ FHD IPS 120Hz Gaming Laptop (16GB/512GB SSD)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600H processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and a 512GB SSD. It features a 15.6″ FHD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics. The design is MIL-STD-810G qualified for durability and can withstand various tests. It comes with Windows 11 Home, a TrueStrike keyboard, and 45Wh battery with rapid charging. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1. The laptop has multiple ports and includes a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
These laptops have different specifications and features, so it is important to choose one that fits your specific needs and requirements. Some factors to consider when choosing a laptop for engineering students include processing power, RAM, storage, graphics card, battery life, and display quality. It is also important to consider the brand’s reputation for quality and customer service.
Which laptop is best for engineering Students?
Among the options listed, two standout choices include the Dell G15-5520 Gaming Laptop and the HP Victus Gaming Laptop. The Dell G15-5520 impresses with its 12th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB DDR5 RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA RTX 3050 graphics, and a vibrant 15.6-inch FHD display.
Similarly, the HP Victus offers an 8-core Intel Core i5 processor, NVIDIA RTX 3050 GPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and a 15.6-inch FHD display with a rapid 144Hz refresh rate, making them both solid options for engineering students seeking performance and value within the specified budget.
What are the key features to look for in a laptop for engineering students?
Here are the key features to look for in a laptop for engineering students, based on the search results:
- Processor: Look for a minimum of Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent.
- Memory: At least 16 GB RAM is recommended.
- Hard Drive: 500+ GB SSD or NVMe is recommended.
- Video Card: A dedicated graphics card with 2-4 GB video memory is recommended.
- Display: Screen resolution of 1920×1080 (Full HD) or greater is recommended, with Nvidia or AMD graphics.
- Network: Wireless card capable of supporting high-speed Internet access.
- Peripherals: 2+ USB Ports.
- Operating System: Windows 11.
- Portability: A portable laptop should weigh about three pounds or less.
- Battery Life: Look for a laptop with a long battery life to avoid interruptions during classes or work.
- Durability: Consider a laptop with a sturdy build and good warranty.
- Software: Check with your school’s engineering department to see what software is required for your coursework.
It is important to note that the specific needs of an engineering student may vary depending on their area of study and coursework. Therefore, it is recommended to consult with your school’s engineering department for specific recommendations.
What are the best brands for laptops for engineering students
here are the best brands for laptops for engineering students:
- Dell: Dell XPS 15 and Dell XPS 17 are popular choices for engineering students.
- HP: HP Victus 15, HP Pavilion 15, and HP Pavilion 14 are some of the best laptops for engineering students.
- Lenovo: Lenovo Thinkpad E14 and Lenovo Legion 5i Pro 2022 are recommended for engineering students.
- Asus: Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX506HF-HN026W and Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 are recommended for engineering students.
- Acer: Acer Aspire 5 and Acer Aspire 3 are some of the best laptops for engineering students.
- Fujitsu: Fujitsu UH-X Intel Evo 4ZR1J37875 is a recommended laptop for engineering students.
It is important to note that the brand alone should not be the sole factor in choosing a laptop for engineering students. The specific needs of an engineering student may vary depending on their area of study and coursework. Therefore, it is recommended to consult with your school’s engineering department for specific recommendations.
What are the pros and cons of buying a laptop under 70000 for engineering students
Pros of buying a laptop under 70000 for engineering students:
- Affordable price range for students on a budget
- Wide range of options available with different specifications and features
- Good processing power, RAM, storage, graphics card, and display quality
- Portable and easy to carry around campus
- Can handle high-powered applications and advanced operations
- Some laptops have long battery life
Cons of buying a laptop under 70000 for engineering students:
- May not have all the features and specifications required for advanced engineering software
- May not have the best build quality or durability
- May not have the best customer service or warranty options
- May not be able to handle heavy editing or gaming
- May not have the preferred operating system for engineering software
It is important to carefully consider the pros and cons of buying a laptop under 70000 for engineering students before making a purchase. It is also important to research and compare different options to find the best laptop that fits your specific needs and requirements.