Looking to buy the best 4K TV under 50000 in India? check Our list of the best 4K TV under 50000 in India will help you find the best deals on the internet. Go here for the latest information on 4K UHD, Full HD, and Smart TV
How much does a good smart TV cost? Is it worth buying one? How should I choose between them?
Smart TVs are becoming very popular these days. They offer great features such as voice control, apps, web browsing, etc.
A smart TV is basically a television that has some additional functionality built into it. These include things like streaming services, apps, voice control, etc. Some of the top brands include Samsung, LG, Sony, VU, Redmi Mi, TCL, OnePlus, Hisense, etc.
Top 9 Best 4K TV Under 50000 in India
Here is the list of the best 4K TV under 50000 in India 2022. Inc, the Best LED Smart TV with 4K UHD and FULL HD resolution in India with various screen size
Samsung 43 inches 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- Motion Xcelerator
- Air Slim
- Slim Fit Wall Mount
- 4K Resolution
- Dynamic Crystal Color
- Crystal Processor 4K
- Multiple Voice Assistants
LG 50 inches 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports | 1 USB ports
- 20 Watts Output | 2.0 Ch Speaker | AI Sound
- Smart TV Features: WebOS Smart TV | AI ThinQ, Built-in Google Assistant & Alexa
- 4K Ultra HD LED Display | Slim Design | Quad Core Processor 4K
- Warranty Information: 3 years comprehensive warranty provided
- Country of Origin: India
Vu 55inches Cinema TV Action Series 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Android TV
- Pixelium Technology + 400Nits Brightness
- 4K HDR10 + Dolby Vision
- MEMC with Smooth Motion Rate for Gaming
- Cinematic Sound
- Dual-Band WiFi
- 2GB RAM + 16GB Storage
- Advanced Bluetooth Connectivity
OnePlus 50 inches U Series 4K LED Smart Android TV
- 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 Hertz | 178 Degree wide viewing angle
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports (HDMI 2.1 Compatible, HDMI 1 supports eARC) | 2 USB ports
- Sound: 30 Watts Output | Co-tuned with Dynaudio | Dolby Audio
- Android TV 10 ｜Hands-free voice control with Speak Now
- Display : 1 billion colors | Gamma Engine | HDR10+ certified, HDR10, HLG | MEMC | Bezel-less design | 95.3% Screen to Body Ratio
Sony Bravia 43 inches 4K Ultra HD Smart Android LED TV
- Smart TV Features: Android TV | Voice Search | Google Play | Chromecast | Netflix
- 20 Watts Output | Bass Reflex speakers | Dolby Audio
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports | 2 USB ports
- Display: X1 | 4K HDR | Live Colour Display | 4K X-Reality Pro | Motionflow XR100
Redmi 50 inches 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60Hz | Viewing angle: 178 Degree
- 3 HDML ports | 2 USB ports
- 30 Watts Output | Dolby Audio | DTS Virtual: X | Dolby Atmos pass-through eARC | DTS-HD
- 4K LED Panel | Dolby Vision | HDR10+ | HLG | Reality Flow | Vivid Picture Engine
Hisense 50 inches 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 Hertz
- 30 Watts Output | Dolby Atmos | Multi-Channel Surround Sound for best sound experience | Powerful Sound
- Smart TV Features: Official Android TV 9.0 PIE | Built-in Assistant | RAM: 2GB | ROM 16 GB | Quad-Core | Search| Netflix | Prime Video | Disney+ Hotstar etc on Official Play Store
- Display: Dolby Vision HDR | Ultra Dimming | UHD AI Upscaler | HDR 10, HLG support | Near Bezel-Less, Ultra Slim Design
TCL 43 inches 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 Hertz
- 3 HDMI ports to connect set-top box, Blue Ray players | 1 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- 24 Watts Output | Dolby Audio Power Speakers | Surround Virtualizer
- Built-In Wifi | Prime video |4K Android TV+HDR 10 |AI-Google Assistant | Certified Android P| Screen Cast+T-cast |2GB RAM – 16GB ROM |5000+ Apps YouTube, Netflix
- Display: A+ Grade Panel | UHD | HDR 10 | Slim Design
- Country of Origin: India
Redmi 55 inches 4K Ultra HD Android Smart LED TV
- 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) | Refresh Rate: 60Hz | 178 Degree Viewing angle
- 3 HDML ports to connect latest gaming consoles, set-top boxes, Blu-ray Players | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices | ALLM | eARC – Dolby Atmos Passthrough eARC HDMI port | Bluetooth 5.0
- Sound: 30 Watts Output | Dolby Audio | DTS Virtual: X | Dolby Atmos pass-through eARC | DTS-HD
- Smart TV Features: Android TV 10 | PatchWall – Kids Mode with Parental Lock | Smart Curation | Universal search | Language Universe | India’s Top 10 | Okay Google | Chromecast| Supporting Apps: Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar
- Display: 4K LED Panel | Dolby Vision | HDR10+ | HLG | Reality Flow | Vivid Picture Engine
How to Choose Best 4K TV Under 50000 in India
We also spend time with each set to evaluate them in the real world and see how our lab results translate to more subjective performance. We also examine samples from the most recent movies, unique test patterns that show each display’s strengths and flaws, and various information from various sources. Based on that information, we can tell you which TVs look the best, sound the best, and provide the most pleasing viewing experience.
TV Refresh Rate
When it comes to motion in videos, high refresh rates mean better picture quality. Higher refresh rates puts less strain on the LCD and avoid image artifacts like motion blur. However, due to the way LCDs are built, the standard rate is 60hz as opposed to higher rates that help avoid this problem. Manufacturers counter this by building 120 hertz (Hz) panels into Android TVs so that when you’re watching an action sequence or sports event you get a smooth experience without motion blur.
Another distinguishing feature to look for in an Android TV is the audio quality that it delivers. For a great experience, one needs to consider getting good sound quality from your TV. Even the finest and expensive Android TV’s have a hard time producing a greater level of sound because of the lack of conventional speaker designs which can handle it. However, there are methods you can use to increase the sound your television delivers – like using headphones or adding a surround-sound system.
While every person has different ideas about what the right price is for a product, there’s always more than one way to look at things – and when it comes to pricing, you need to keep that in mind. For example: Although I may be able to get away with spending less by not buying the item with the latest and greatest bells and whistles, I still might find that the benefits of going for an item which might cost me more will make it worthwhile – especially when you compare the higher costs of a particular product to its features in comparison with items which costs less.
TV Screen Size
Choosing a TV is an important job. It’s even more challenging when you have no idea what you’re looking for, or which features it must have, which quality the picture should have, and what aspect ratio it should use. To make things easier on you and to answer all these questions above in one go, we’ve created this list of 10 TVs that cover all of your needs so that you can easily pick one according to your family’s needs!
Many people would much rather buy a product, especially a television, that comes with an extended warranty. An extended warranty is that extra bit of added protection which extends the electronic item’s honest life expectancy, and provides consumers with necessary backup and repair services at no additional cost. We have listed here all those products that are available in this line of business along with the brand’s official product warranty
Which brand is best for k Tv?
LG 108 cm (43 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV is the best amongst all the listed best 4k tv in India under Rs. 50000 as it delivers so many features at the price of just Rs.37499.