So you want to buy a kettlebell? Here’s our list of ten of the best kettlebells in India. Each of these options has a different weight and size, so you can find the one that fits your situation best.
Kettlebell is a versatile and excellent piece of home gym equipment that has been gaining immense popularity in India. It’s essentially a few large bell-shaped iron balls with a thick handle. Kettlebells are a substitute for dumbbells and traditional weights, probably a better option instead. A variety of workout routines and primarily pilates are designed around this amazing tool, kettlebell.
Kettlebell helps you improve full-body strength and can even promote weight loss. It is great for a cardio workout, flexibility and balance training, and to target multiple muscle groups at once. Cross-fit has played a crucial role in the acknowledgment of kettlebells. It can be used both by beginners as well as fitness professionals. Not just at the gym, the kettlebell is also a fantastic gear for working out at home.
If you too wanna wrap your hands around the grip of a kettlebell, we’re here to ease it. Helping you pick the stunning Best kettlebell online in India, here is a list of some most popular options available online.
- Best Kettlebell in India 2022
- 1. AmazonBasics Vinyl Kettlebell
- 2. Kakss Solid Iron Kettlebell
- 3. Kakss Vinyl Half Coating Kettlebell
- 4. Kobo Kettlebell – Best Kettlebell in India
- 5. Lifelong Vinyl Cast Iron Kettlebell
- 6. TTC Fitness kettlebell
- 7. Body Grip Kettlebell
- 8. Aurion Heavyweight Kettlebell
- 9. Amazonbasics Enamel Kettlebell
- 10. Flexnest – The FlexiKettle
- Top 5 Kettlebell Workout You Should Do
- Best Kettlebell Workouts Video
- Benefits of working with kettlebells
- Conclusion on Best Kettlebell in India
- Kettlebell Related General FAQs
So let’s get straight on the list to select the Best kettlebell in India.
Best Kettlebell in India 2022
Looking for the best kettlebells in India? We’ve got the scoop for you. Read our reviews and buying guide, and you’ll be well on your way to buying the best kettlebell that you can find, at the best price, with the best customer service.
1. AmazonBasics Vinyl Kettlebell
AmazonBasics Vinyl Kettlebell is one of the best kettlebells in India.
- Kettlebell is made of solid cast iron and coated in protective vinyl.
- Available in a variety of eye-catching color-coded weights.
- Comes in weights ranging from 10 to 60 pounds (4.5 Kgs to 27.2 kgs).
- Thick Vinyl coating to protect floors, reduce noise and prevent corrosion.
- Textured handle for a secure and safer grip.
- Improve agility training, cardio, endurance, and overall health.
- Great for weight training, fat loss, squats, lunges, and more.
- Good grip
- Stylish and Strong
- Perfect Size
- Convenient and powerful
- Durable and long-lasting
- Suitable for all ages
- Poor base
- Too wide and rough handle
2. Kakss Solid Iron Kettlebell
Kakss Kettlebell is recognized as an outstanding kettlebell weight for beginners.
- 10 kg Kettlebell built of soil cast iron without any welds, weak spots, or seams.
- Powder-coated cast iron surface to prevent corrosion and chip.
- Designed with a machined flat bottom for extra stability, upright storage, ideal for kettlebell pushups, renegade rows, mounted pistol squats, and more.
- Equipped with a textured wide handle to ensure a secure and comfortable grip.
- Efficiently increase the strength of many muscle groups & body parts including biceps, shoulders, legs, and more.
- Great to perform swings, squats, lifting, deadlifts, get-ups, lunges, and snatches to work out.
- Good build quality
- No slipping glossy finish.
- High durability
- Convenient to hold with one hand or two
- Great stability
- Small handle.
- PVC coating
- Expensive product
3. Kakss Vinyl Half Coating Kettlebell
Kakss Vinyl Half Coating Kettlebell is undoubtedly a perfect kettlebell for a full-body workout.
- Kettlebell constructed with cast iron and the full solid vinyl coating.
- Ideal for complete toning and strengthening workouts.
- Available in a variety of sizes from 2 kg to 40 kg. (2kg, 4kg, 6kg, ……..36kg, 40kg)
- Perfect for both gym and homework.
- Made in India
- Effective for strength training and core workout.
- Sturdy and smooth
- Good finish
- Well secure packaging
- Soft casing for surface protection
- The rough grip can cause calluses.
- Bulky handle
- Slightly pricey.
4. Kobo Kettlebell – Best Kettlebell in India
Kobo Kettlebell for fitness and training is a stunning kettlebell weight for beginners.
- Kettlebell is constructed of vinyl with no welds, weak spots, or seams.
- Vinyl coated kettlebell to prevent corrosion, increase durability and enhance better grip.
- 20 kg kettlebell to build strength, endurance and engage multiple muscle groups at once.
- Competition kettlebell with regulation and competition standard to make sure every meet is equal.
- Ideal to perform ballistic exercises that combine cardiovascular strength, and flexibility training.
- Different embossed sized kettlebell
- Flat bottom enables upright storage
- Strong molded construction
- Good quality
- Ideal for both males and females.
- Bulky design
- Inconvenient to hold
- Improper finishing
5. Lifelong Vinyl Cast Iron Kettlebell
Lifelong Kettlebell is an amazing kettlebell to buy online.
- High-quality solid vinyl iron kettlebell for reliable built-to-last strength and endurance.
- Painted surface for corrosion protection and enhanced durability.
- Designed with a flat bottom to prevent rolling and stability.
- A textured wide handle provides a better grip and fits all hansisizese.
- Works as weight resistance and counterbalance for a variety of upper and lower body exercises.
- Available in sizes from 6kg to 16kg.
- Helps to exercise all major muscle groups including arms, chest, legs, back, and abs.
- Perfect weightlifting ball
- Robust and Sturdy
- Non-slip grip for complete control.
- Provide easier storage
- Slightly higher price.
- Multiple dents all over
6. TTC Fitness kettlebell
TTC Fitness kettlebell is an appropriate kettlebell for the home gym.
- Premium quality solid cast iron kettlebell for reliable built-to-last strength.
- Comes in a weight size of 2kg to 32 kg.
- Accuracy +-3%: power coated adjustable kettlebell.
- A textured wide handle offers a better grip and fits most hand sizes.
- Flat surface designed to avoid rolling and offer comfortable storage.
- The painted surface expands durability and protection against corrosion.
- Best for a wide range of workouts including squats, lifting, get-ups, and swings to boost strength and build muscles.
- Value for money
- Symmetrical shape
- Good packaging
- Accurate weight
- Perfect holding grip space
- Slightly less weight than advertised
- Lacks neoprene casing
7. Body Grip Kettlebell
- 5 kg KettlebellBody grip kettlebell is a combination of all gym equipment for the perfect workout.
- Best for muscle building.
- High-quality and durable kettlebell with essential utility.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor.
- Good hand grip
- Easy to handle
- Perfect for home workout
- A plastic body filled with sand
- Quality Issue
- Too large size
8. Aurion Heavyweight Kettlebell
- 4 kg Kettlebell with ergonomic design to support hand grip and provide supreme comfort during work out.
- Dazzlingly colored and labeled to differentiate between the different weights.
- Powerful vinyl-coated adjustable kettlebell.
- Brilliant for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Helps challenge both muscular and cardio systems and increases strength, endurance, agility, and balance.
- Good and Bulky
- Excellent grip
- Easy to clean
- Ideal for bodybuilding weight lifting
- All Plastic bodies with filling the form the bottom
- Quality issue
9. Amazonbasics Enamel Kettlebell
Amazonbasics Enamel Kettlebell is one of the best kettlebell in India.
- Built-to-last, premium quality solid-cast iron construction.
- Comes with a polished enamel finish that provides extra protection and an attractive, glossy, and smooth appearance.
- Equipped with a textured wide handle to ensure a secure, comfortable grip and enhanced control.
- Available in a wide range of sizes from 4.5kg up to 32kg (in 2.2 -or 4.5-kg increments)
- The kettlebell weighs 13.6 kgs.
- Supports a variety of resistance-training exercises.
- Value for money
- Excellent grip, no chalks /gloves required
- Durable design
- Provides safe and reliable work outperformance
- The enamel peels off over time
10. Flexnest – The FlexiKettle
FlexiKettle is a versatile adjustable kettlebell to go for.
- German-designed kettlebell that allows packing 7 different weights into 1 smart, easy-to-use flex kettle.
- Available in 2 sizes – 20lb(9kg) and 40lb(18kg)
- Comes with easy-to-adjust plates to add and subtract weight depending on the intensity of the Comfortable, no-slip color-coded coating to protect floors and kettlebells from wear and tear.
- Suitable for home use, outdoors, indoors, travel and gym.
- Ideal for both men and women and perfect for beginners.
- Easy weight management mechanism
- Good handle grip
- Highly durable and long-lasting
- Easy to use, store and carry
- Perfect for training individual and major muscle groups.
- The weights may not be properly intact
Read Also: Best Raw Whey Protein in India
Top 5 Kettlebell Workout You Should Do
Whether you’ve been training for several years or are just a beginner, kettlebells is a fun and versatile piece of equipment to go for. Kettlebells are effectively targeted stedall aspects of fitness, including strength, endurance power, flexibility, grip, and mobility.
Here are 5 Amazing Kettlebell exercises that will no doubt magnify your workout routine.
1. Kettlebell Deadlift
Kettlebell Deadlift is the basic kettlebell exercise. The deadlift targets the muscles in your lower back, hips, knees, hamstring, and glute. It helps engage your spine and upper back.
How to do:
- Place the kettlebell on the floor directly between your feet in front of you.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart with your toes slightly turned out.
- Hinge your hips back.
- Squat down and grab the kettlebell, then stand up, drive your heels, with your chest up and back straight. Exhale with a hiss on the way up.
- Squeeze your butt at the top and extend your legs.
- Breathe in, return to the ground until the kettlebell lands at the initial position.
- 10 reps, 3 sets
2. Kettlebell Swing
The Kettlebell swing is the most popular kettlebell exercise, as well as the foundation of kettlebell training. It boosts your strength and cardiovascular endurance thereby improving your overall athletic performance.
How to do:
- Stand with your feet a bit wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes pointed slightly out.
- Bend forward at a hip hinge, pick the kettlebell and keep your arms loose as you get your hips back and drive to a standing position.
- Here, bend your knees, and with your lower back and hips, swing the kettlebell forward, then push it back through your legs.
- The kettlebell should swing like a pendulum and ensure that you have control over the bell at all times.
- Repeat the kettlebell swing.
- 10 reps, 3 sets.
3. Kettlebell Goblet Squat
The Goblet Squat is another terrific lower body exercise to perform. It helps develop strong glutes, strengthen your quads and calves, increase mobility and enhance flexibility.
How to do:
- Start with standing upright, with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the kettlebell with both hands at chest height.
- Exhale, drag your hips back and bend your knees, make sure to keep your back straight as you lower your body.
- Inhale as you return to the initial position.
- 10 rep, 3 sets
4. Farmers Carry
The Farmers Carry is a powerhouse movement that offers you a full-body workout. Along with the back and hip, the exercise also engages the muscles in your hand. It stabilizes your gait, improves endurance, enhances grip strength, balance, and stability.
How to do:
- Start with the kettlebell placed just outside your ankles, handles parallel to your legs. Stand straight between two kettlebells with your feet hip-width apart.
- Grab the handles, and using deadlift movement stand back up.
- Be careful about your posture alignment, stand tall with your ribs over your hips and core engaged.
- Start walking slowly, ensure that you transfer your weight heel to toe with each step.
5. Kettlebell one-arm clean
Kettlebell one-arm clean exercise is an effective movement to perform. It efficiently targets your arms, shoulders, and lower body.
How to do:
- Stand with your feet shoulder apart. Hold the kettlebell handle loosely with your right hand.
- The handles should run parallel to your feet and your thumb point forward.
- Lift the kettlebell the midline of your body into a standing position, simultaneously driving up with your legs and hips.
- With a loose grip on the handle throughout the movement, bring the kettlebell straight up to your shoulder.
- Further, rotate your arms such that the kettlebell turns from the inside to the outside of your body.
- Then, smoothly return to the starting position.
- 10 reps, 3 sets of each side.
Best Kettlebell Workouts Video
Benefits of working with kettlebells
Let’s have a look at some stunning benefits of kettlebells.
- Helps in strength, endurance, flexibility, and balance training.
- Acts as an all-in-one total body conditioning tool
- Improve core strength and stability
- Enhance body awareness and coordination
- Comes with serious fat-burning potential
- Improves balance and stabilizer muscles
- Develop explosive hip power and speed
- Promotes weight loss.
- Increase range of motion I.e mobility and flexibility
- Helps build lean muscle
- Develop a stronger posterior chain and improve posture
- Help build strong grip strength
- Improve weaknesses and muscles imbalance
- Improve joint health
- Compact and portable equipment for home gym
- Simplifies your training and workout experience
Conclusion on Best Kettlebell in India
Here we come to the end of this article! Kettlebells are a very versatile piece of weight lifting equipment. With plenty of options out there, it seems to be a real challenge to select the best kettlebell in India. AmazonBasics Vinyl Kettlebell is truly the best kettlebell weight. It’s stylish, powerful, comfortable, and convenient. They are filled with compelling and efficient features.
So, buy a kettlebell online for yourself and enhance your workout capacity.
Kettlebell Related General FAQs
Why You Should Use Kettlebells?
To fulfill your goals to burn fat, increase power endurance, get strong, boost your strength flexibility and balance training kettlebell is a great tool. Kettlebells can be used to boost your workout regime and build strength.
What are the best competition kettlebells?
KOBO Kettlebell for fitness and training is recognized as one of the best competition kettlebells. It comes with regulation and competition standards and is ideal to perform ballistic exercises that combine cardiovascular strength and flexibility training.
How to choose the best kettlebell size?
To choose the best kettlebell you should always go for the size that first match your physical abilities. Generally, men should choose a weight between 26 and 35 lbs(12-16kg). Women should take something between 9 to 18 lbs (4-8 kg). Once you get confident with the technique and size you can then move on to heavier and huge sizes.
What is the best type of kettlebell ball?
AmazonBasics Vinyl kettlebell is the best type of kettlebell ball to go for. It comes with weights ranging from 10 to 60 pounds and is made with solid cast iron coated in protected vinyl.
Can you build muscle with kettlebells?
Kettlebells are significant and versatile equipment for building muscles. It promotes strength & conditioning functional movement practice, helps lose fat, and puts on some serious lean muscle.
Are kettlebells better than dumbbells?
Kettlebells and dumbbells are anything but the same. Which tool is better entirely depends upon your fitness goals, exercises, and budget. If your sole focus is to boost your overall body strength, get a full-body workout and become a top-level athlete then kettlebell might be better luck for you.
What weight kettlebell should a beginner use?
A beginner should generally use a 6 to 8 kilograms weight kettlebell that’s the equivalent of 13 to 18 pounds.
What are the pros and cons of using kettlebells?
Increase functional strength
Increase grip strength
Allows you to perform full-body workouts within limited space and equipment.
Supports resistance and strength training
Promotes balance and strength coordination and functional training.
Helps in an excellent cardiovascular workout
They don’t come in small size increments
Risk of injury